Digital walkie-talkie advantage
Eight reasons to choose Fuzhou WorldCom digital walkie-talkie
1. The sound quality is clearer. Simulation effect: As the distance increases, the sound quality gradually deteriorates; Digital sound quality: clear voice quality, noise suppression
2. More frequency saving Simulation: 1 12.5KHz frequency, only one group of dialogues at the same time; Number: 1 12.5KHz frequency, can carry out two groups of calls at the same time;
3. Standby is more durable Analog and other digital knowledge: continuous transmission, continuous current consumption; Digital: dual-slot TDMA technology, 30ms transmission, 30ms standby, extending battery time by 40%.
4. Modular number upgrade is more convenient Dual-mode scanning can support scanning analog and digital channels to achieve compatibility with analog systems;
5. The cost of the network is lower. The capacity of the digital system is twice that of the analog system, which saves the equipment cost of the transfer station; saves the frequency application and usage cost, reduces the frequency complexity; saves the cost of the combiner and the splitter equipment; Saving base station space; reducing system complexity;
6. Richer data applications The end-to-end digital features of the PDT standard make it easy to implement rich data applications such as text messaging, GPS and telemetry.
7. More diversified voice call function The intelligent signaling provided by the PDT standard supports a variety of call functions, including caller ID, individual call, group call, all calls, emergency alarm, remote monitoring, and the like.
8. Safer Call Privacy On traditional analog channels, voice signals are easily monitored. With PDT digital technology, if the signaling or ID does not match, the voice signal cannot be monitored. Sheraton, Shangri-La, Shioushan, Taihe and other enterprises provide efficient communication and management scheduling, providing customers with the right digital solutions.
Why is the price of the digital walkie-talkie high?